District Registrar Office
- Registration of Documents relating to sale, lease, mortgage, partition, gift, etc.
- Issue of certified copies of all registered documents.
- Issue of Encumbrance certificate.
- Registration of marriages.
- Registration of Chit institutions under Chit Funds Act.
Duties and Powers of Registering Officers
- Registration of Documents
- Maintenance of registered Document in the Form of Books
- Creating Index of the Registered Documents
- Issue of Encumbrance Certificate (EC)
- Issue of certified copy of registered Documents
- Maintenance of Record Room
- Sub-Registrar has to verify and make Endorsement in all documents accepted for Registration
- Registration of Hindu Marriage and Special Marriage
- Registration of Chit Institutions and Chit Funds